Tuesday, April 07, 2009
updates
It's been awhile since I've blogged. Life has been hectic with work, etc. Here are some updates:
Attended Joshua's birthday party and had a great time catching up with friends and seeing how big the kids have grown. I can't believe he's 2 already - where does time fly?
My baby bump is getting more noticeable. I've finally told my coworkers so its public knowledge, which is a relief as I can wear my maternity clothes in freedom. On the downside - sleeping is getting difficult with the growing belly and my stuffed up nose. I find that my allergies have worsened ever since the pregnancy. This only sucks because I can't take any medication for it. So I have to suffer - boo!

On the weekend I stopped by the house and took some pictures of Tyson and Lily. Those 2 are growing up so fast too! I see Tyson often (as they live close) but Lily comes down once every other week so she's full of surprises when she's here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment