Thursday, June 05, 2008

getting smart

I finally bit the bullet and upgraded my phone. I'm the proud owner of a BlackBerry wanna-be! What is it? The HTC S640 smartphone. It's been a brutal battle with Telus and many empty threats from the both of us. :-) Haggling is not my forte.

I'm still getting use to using it. I enjoy the luxury of a battery that lasts longer than a day. Having the convenience of Windows Mobile 6 is exquisite. With my Outlook synching to the device - I do not have to manually manage contact information. :-) The phone is larger than your average cell phone but that's alright because I normally carry large purses. Plenty of room for the phone and other girlie-necessities.

2 comments:

Toshiki said...

Congrats Kim. Do you have data plan?

kkyee said...

Lol - yes...Telus doesn't allow you to activate a SMART phone without a data plan. Hence why we were fighting over a "good" plan. Telus and I have differing opinions about how much data plans "should" cost. :-)