Tuesday, December 04, 2007

home sweet home

This weekend Chicky moved back home to his parents house. It's been a LONG time since he's lived at home so he's starting to readjust to life with the parents. Of all the weekends to move - we picked the one that was snowing. It took a couple of trips back and forth between the downtown apartment and his parent's house. We got 95% of the stuff all pack up, shipped and unpacked. The only thing that couldn't fit in my car was his bed. I think we're leaving that for the weekend when he can borrow a truck from Lisa. After moving we were tired and didn't really want to rearrange furniture. I think he has most of the stuff put into it's proper places by now.

It'll be nice having him closer by - that way I don't have to drive an hour to hang out with him. He's 5 mins away from my house so it's more convenient.

No comments: